Eligibility and Requirements
- Any matriculated student of Texas A&M University is eligible to join our team, regardless of ability. (See Constitution for Team Blinn eligibility.)
- Practices are held four times per week. Members are required to attend at least one per week, and encouraged to train independently to supplement our practice time.
- Members will abide by the Club Constitution which reflects the Core Values of Texas A&M University.
For complete eligibility details, please refer to our team Constitution.
- Dues: $170 (Full), $100 (Semester)
- Associated travel and lodging costs for meets are separate.
Included with Fees
- USMS College Club Registration
- Team cap
- Team shirt
- Service project registration
- Team training equipment (parachutes, bungees, etc.) fees
Registration is open during the first two weeks of the Fall and Spring semesters. Please contact an officer directly if you are registering outside of these times; you may be ineligible to receive team gear.